10 Reasons You Need These Sandals
1. They will get you laid back
2. Hand crafted with REAL hands!
3. Machine washable & colorfast
4. Ability to leap small puddles in a single bound.
5. They float, you don’t! ..remember that!
6. Makes you Too Sexy
7. Affordable, long lasting.
8. Superlight for your intergalactic travel
9. Worn by history’s best prophets.
10. The convertible sandal..and yes, this is a test.
Nearly all of our sandal scraps are
REcyded and RE-used into one of
a kind works of art! Rugs! Hand bags,
and water bottle carriers!
This is an important step in
material conservation, job creation (something to make in the winter) and keeps waste
out of LANDFILLS! Sure to bring SMILES in FUTURE Generations!
So many styles, so many colors!
Latest From Our Blog...
the rope road to more sole for our sandals made out of rope started after a winter season in Portland, Oregon in early 2001. Walking around in sandals made out of rope in the rain gets a little old- especially if its cold, so i opted to put some water barrier on the bottom of our sandals -not because theyMay 3, 2015
well, 2015 is here, and so is our look book finally- some things take a little while. so check it out !2015 Lookbook_EVMarch 26, 2015
Cleaning Nomadic state of mind rope sandals can be as easy or as difficult as you want to make it! The first place to start is with your own feet; a commonly missed point. Lets first start off at bathing, soap (the stuff that you clean with) only works if you actually rub it one and scrub. so those ofOctober 1, 2014
Get ready for Bonnaroo 2014!June 4, 2014
I can only express that i was more excited to go to costa rica this year then i was at 5 years old waiting for santa clause. This winter had been brutal, spending most of my time in ny; which coincidently needed to happen, otherwise i would be south for the winter like smart birds and canadians. Suffering through wearingMarch 6, 2014
As we became increasingly more illogical we began to look for props.February 17, 2014
Photographing the romano, thanks to sheas legFebruary 17, 2014
We have been at this for well over a decade; and still have the desire to create and move forward- to better anything we make. This year we are introducing a new soling, that once again i tried it out myself for the winter months. This is a 4 mm super light super flexible material. When the decision was comingFebruary 10, 2014
Surprisingly, I think the town might have the road in the middle of town they dug up right before tourist season complete by next week.December 30, 2013
We are working it in slowly, but now our attached labels will have the metric size on the left sandal. We are starting with the sizes 36-45, eventually (next year) doing kids sizes and the really big sizes. So next year when you want to order another pair you can look at your cloth label attached to your sandal andDecember 14, 2013
It is that moment, at that time when my mind is most quiet; nothing else matters in the world, its me and the breath of the mother ocean. If synchronicity is possible, i may ride the breath of the ocean for a long time….. I love my life, and most everything i do and create, but this time of yearDecember 12, 2013
Great magazine! Articles on one of our favorite surf spots in Nicaragua and picture of lorenza wearing JC rastas…February 2, 2013
- I did received the rest of the order. Everything was great! I would like to Thank you and all of the Nomadic State of Mind staff for being very professional, customer friendly, and VERY HONEST business. I will definitely speak very high of your business. The quality of the sandals is outstanding! I am leaving for overseas in few days and your sandals will be very good presents for my friends in Slovakia. Again, I really appreciate your service and I am looking forward to do more business with you. Thank you.I gave your sandals to my friends as a gift and they LOVED it!!! Your sandals were highlight of every trip we took. We got a lot of compliments from a lot of people, some we did not even know. The quality of your products is GREAT!!! The JC sandals with the sole are very comfortable! Again, thank you and everybody at the Nomadic State of Mind for AWESOME AND GREAT JOB you guys do!!!Sincerely, Frantisek G.Frantisek G
- I just received my JC sandals, and I wanted to leave a testimonial for them. I really really love them. I will be ordering some more. I am going to order my Mom some for Mother's day! I wished more people knew about these sandals! I did the like on Facebook for them too! Sincerely, Cheryl Thomas :)Cheryl Thomas