10 Reasons You Need These Sandals
1. They will get you laid back
2. Hand crafted with REAL hands!
3. Machine washable & colorfast
4. Ability to leap small puddles in a single bound.
5. They float, you don’t! ..remember that!
6. Makes you Too Sexy
7. Affordable, long lasting.
8. Superlight for your intergalactic travel
9. Worn by history’s best prophets.
10. The convertible sandal..and yes, this is a test.
Nearly all of our rope sandal scraps are
REcyded and RE-used into one of
a kind works of art! Rugs! Hand bags,
and water bottle carriers!
This is an important step in
material conservation, job creation (something to make in the winter) and keeps waste
out of LANDFILLS! Sure to bring SMILES in FUTURE Generations!
So many styles, so many colors!
Latest From Our Blog...
https://www.elle.com/fashion/street-style/g23027318/new-york-fashion-week-spring-2019-street-style/?slide=12 Nomadic state of mind sandals spotted in fashion week!September 8, 2018
well- its been a bout 1 years since i wrote this-just sitting in drafts… Been a while, sometimes motivation for writing is difficult to come by. Sometimes the brain gets so tangled in the business world, that the minute there is time for recreation; its off to the disc golf course, downhill long board, raquetball, live music, surfing, orMay 28, 2018
Late one morning in the middle of the night, I was doing a little research, wondering if our website showed up when and if people looked for festival footwear. Suprised, to see, that our site was not mentioned once, not that it really matters much, we have been saving feet at festivals since the first bonnaroo, and step back beforeMarch 8, 2018
HI! if there was a fashion guru, and there are many, one would have to be Ralph Lauren, building an empire on fashion. Perhaps, a little different footprint then Nomadic state of Mind makes in the world, but pretty cool he used our sandals in a photo shoot! Thanks Ralph! It is even more amazing , the people, and planetsJanuary 19, 2018
We needed to get to know the new team members in Australia- and there is really now better way to do that, then to go visit them.... hawaii to Australia to New Zealand- now that is a Nomadic State of Mind our new friends Saar and Vera, they run https://www.nomadicropesandals.com.au/about-us/ first stop was Hawaii nice falling water in hawaii nextFebruary 10, 2017
We decided we needed to take sun exposure a little more seriously ! Years spent on the colorado river, the ocean, and the ski resorts caught up…So, we started exploring the hat and visor possibilities, of course wanting to stay in the organic and natural fiber world, we found a few hats and visors we liked. And fortunately, our goodMay 19, 2016
I have always thought that every world religion and spirituality has something great to offer, “take what you need, and leave the rest behind”. While staying in New York, more then I had ever planned- leaves opportunity for culture not available in other parts of the world, or the south….enter the kirtan. Krishna Das, (krishnadas.com) one of my all timeMay 19, 2016
How i got to Anthonys Nose. It was on yet another drive back up north, when i took this shot (while not moving in a car) crossing the bear mountain bridge. Bridges were kind of a theme on this trip, and i was thinking of how great a symbol they are, the “connectors of life”. I had stopped by aApril 1, 2016
Unfortunately, I find myself online more than I would like to admit to its when all of a sudden you turn around one day, and you have about 20 people depending on you for a paycheck, it puts a little more pressure on one then it used to:) But way stoked this is what turned out of a dream IMarch 14, 2016
the nice folks at IN Style like our sandals and out them in the magazine- thanks also- this brings up a good point- if you like out slip on- and we made a bunch of fun colors of the slip on for them- they have (camel, black, neon green, red, navy blue) currently only in women’s sizesJune 3, 2015
the rope road to more sole for our sandals made out of rope started after a winter season in Portland, Oregon in early 2001. Walking around in sandals made out of rope in the rain gets a little old- especially if its cold, so i opted to put some water barrier on the bottom of our sandals -not because theyMay 3, 2015
Cleaning Nomadic state of mind rope sandals can be as easy or as difficult as you want to make it! The first place to start is with your own feet; a commonly missed point. Lets first start off at bathing, soap (the stuff that you clean with) only works if you actually rub it one and scrub. so those ofOctober 1, 2014
- I did received the rest of the order. Everything was great! I would like to Thank you and all of the Nomadic State of Mind staff for being very professional, customer friendly, and VERY HONEST business. I will definitely speak very high of your business. The quality of the sandals is outstanding! I am leaving for overseas in few days and your sandals will be very good presents for my friends in Slovakia. Again, I really appreciate your service and I am looking forward to do more business with you. Thank you.I gave your sandals to my friends as a gift and they LOVED it!!! Your sandals were highlight of every trip we took. We got a lot of compliments from a lot of people, some we did not even know. The quality of your products is GREAT!!! The JC sandals with the sole are very comfortable! Again, thank you and everybody at the Nomadic State of Mind for AWESOME AND GREAT JOB you guys do!!!Sincerely, Frantisek G.Frantisek G
- I just received my JC sandals, and I wanted to leave a testimonial for them. I really really love them. I will be ordering some more. I am going to order my Mom some for Mother's day! I wished more people knew about these sandals! I did the like on Facebook for them too! Sincerely, Cheryl Thomas 🙂Cheryl Thomas